Queensland Health has expanded its list of venues where cases of the Brisbane Youth Detention Centre COVID-19 cluster have visited.
“Anyone who has been to these locations at the times specified should monitor their health and if they develop any COVID-19 symptoms, even mild, get tested,” Queensland Health said.
New locations include:
- Puma Fuel in Wacol on 16 August between approximately 4pm and 4.10pm;
- Petbarn in Browns Plains on 22 August between 10.30am and 10.45am;
- Bunnings in Browns Plains on 22 August between 10.45am and 11.15am;
- The Good Guys in Browns Plains on 22 August between 11.15am and 11.35am;
- Coles at Forest Lake Shopping Centre in Forest Lake on 23 August between 5pm and 5.15pm;
- The Good Guys in Oxley on 24 August between 9.00am and 9.45am;
- Woolworths at The Station in Oxley on 24 August between 10.00am and 10.30am.
To find your nearest fever clinic, visit: https://www.qld.gov.au/covid19testing.