It’s no secret that eating healthy foods and exercising regularly are two key factors in maintaining fitness and overall well-being as we get older. Our bodies are not as fit and flexible as they used to be, but why should that stop you from enjoying the benefits of an active lifestyle?
Whether you exercise safely at home or in your local community, wearable technology such as a fitness band or smart watch can help you to monitor the influence of daily physical activity on your body and motivate you to achieve your fitness goals.
Prioritising your health, safety and well-being is essential – that’s why MePACS has developed the revolutionary MePACS Solo, a personal alarm watch to help you feel safer at home and when out and about!
Introducing the MePACS Solo Personal Alarm Watch – the latest technology for senior safety, MePACS is proud to have collaborated with Damstra, Samsung and Telstra to develop this senior-friendly personal alarm on the stylish Samsung Galaxy 3 watch.
We can watch out for you, while you do the things you love – whether you keep active with cycling and swimming or prefer a leisurely walk with your grandchildren, you can have the safety and security of the MePACS 24/7 emergency response service available on your wrist.
The MePACS Solo is a convenient device for tech-savvy seniors at home and away. With a choice between rose gold or black, the discreet watch comes in two sizes (41mm and 45mm) for a familiar feel.
There are 3 simple ways to signal for help:
- Tap the ‘alert’ icon on the watch face once;
- Double press the Home/Alert button on the right-hand side of the watch;
- During a fall, it will automatically detect a sudden drop and raise an alert to MePACS.
Find out more about the NEW MePACS Solo Watch! Click Here
MePACS is renowned for our excellent customer care and professionalism in personal alarm services.
This device is exclusive to MePACS and has all the best features of our personal and mobile alarms in one:
– Guaranteed 24/7 emergency response from MePACS emergency response team
– Fall Detection with automatic alerts sent to MePACS
Completely water-resistant, so you can wear it in the bath, shower, spa or swimming pool;
– Signal for help with a tap of the watch face or the side button;
– Two-way communication with MePACS response team;
– GPS locator so we can get help to you wherever you are;
– Falls detector with automatic alerts to MePACS;
– Heart rate monitor and steps tracker to keep you active;
– Battery life of 10-12 hours and charging of 3-4 hours from flat;
– Uses Telstra eSIM on the 4G Network, so no need to connect a mobile phone;
– And it can even tell the time.
The MePACS Solo relies on the Telstra network for mobile coverage, and it requires a strong signal strength to work effectively. There is a mobile reception indicator on the watch, so we advise you keep an eye on that to ensure you have good coverage wherever you are.
For anyone who wants to maintain an active and independent lifestyle, the MePACS Solo can help seniors get out and about and enjoy their independence with the reassurance that help is available from MePACS whenever they need.
The MePACS Solo could be the right personal alarm watch for you! Call our team on 1800 685 329,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official MePACS website to find out more.